In late December, I started a more rigorous inventory of the “who and what” of my collection of individual guys. I settled on a special Microsoft Access database that tracked the metadata I found most interesting, while I progressed one folder at a time to curate it according to my exacting specifications. That process wrapped up yesterday—and now, I present JSL’s Binder Full o’ Whores.
The word whore is an inside joke within FMBN and is not intended as an insult to (most of) the men cataloged within the Binder. Likewise, the whole idea of a “binder” hearkens to Mitt Romney’s 2012 U.S. presidential campaign, wherein he said he had “binders full of women” already vetted for potential jobs.
So how does this inventory of meat play out? Let’s look at the numbers.
As of April 15, the Binder consists of 484 distinct records representing roughly 500 GB of online content. Some fun statistics:
- Blacklists are inconsistent. The do-not-post list for the popular Large Penis Support Group website includes 29 of the men. Just 14 are on the list at Male General. However, only an additional 11 are on both lists.
- The Binder includes 9,529 still images—roughly 20 per record.
- The Binder includes 5,167 videos. That’s 11 or so per record, on average, for a total of 465 GB of video content online.
- Four records are not eligible for sharing because there’s some allegation about them that I can neither prove nor disprove.
- Twelve records are not eligible for sharing, in whole or in part, because the person who shared the content with me requested that I not recirculate the material. I always honor do-not-reshare requests.
- Each record is eligible for one of four special flags. Of the 484, 27 (5.8%) are Vintage Studs, meaning that the person has dropped off the face of the earth, potentially as long as a decade ago. But 24 (5.0%) are Mega Whores, meaning they are so over-the-top in their depravity that they deserve special acclaim. A sad 18 (3.9%) are Failed Homosexuals—usually, felons or oh-so-obvious gays who refuse to exit the closet. But on the bright side, 25 (5.4%) are Curator Favorites, meaning they’re the one’s I’d totally chain in my basement to use as I wish, were it not illegal to do so.
I typically release two versions of the Binder—one that’s the full version with all 484 records, and a redacted version with 432 records. This difference of 52 records represents the contribution three special, private lists:
- The Black List: Guys who are hard-to-find or who feature “extra” content that most people aren’t aware of.
- The Diamond List: Very hard-to-get guys, who are only available because of direct trader relationships. The number of people who know the names of these guys and the nature of the leaked content is likely 20 or fewer, worldwide.
- The Broadway List: Actors, singers and dancers … leaked by one of their own, for a price.
To protect the sources and the financial investment in these lists, the names of the men on them are confidential. That’s why I’ve got two lists. Serious traders who want access to these lists have a high hurdle to overcome to earn the requisite trust. A positive contribution history within FMBN is a good start.
But enough of the words. Here are some pretty pictures to enlighten and entertain you.
Review the Binder
Eager to get your hands on a copy of JSL’s Binder Full o’ Whores?
Want access to any of the content? Become a member of FMBN, and contribute. Then we’ll talk.